Providing wholesome foods for our local community
- Obtain better quality food direct from wholesalers and producers?
- Reduce packaging & “food miles”?
- Save time & feed your family for less?
- Contribute to community resilience by building local food security?
- Get together with other like-minded people and share knowledge about local foods, markets, recipes and other food-related activities?
- Reduce your reliance on the big supermarkets?
Well now you can! BEAM is now offering a bulk food scheme to our members, who are residents of the Mitchell Shire and surrounds. The Bulk Food Scheme will aim to obtain Australian organic (including bio-dynamic) and ethically produced foods at an affordable cost.
Orders will be due by November the 28th, with a flat $10 delivery fee for delivery and division to Seymour on December 5th.