Date(s) - 17/08/13
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
with three short presentations from
special guest Leigh Ewbank of Friends of the Earth along with
BEAM members Cynthia Lim, Linda Kennedy and Peter Mitchell
It’s been an active year for BEAM. We wanted to give our guests a taste of three different areas that we are involved with. Sustainable Energy, Local and Bulk Foods and Biodiversity.
With the great feedback we got from the format of last years AGM dinner we couldn’t resist doing it again. We are inviting guests to bring their own drinks and food to share made from as many local ingredients as possible. Some local produce suppliers can be found here, let us know if you find more so we can share them. You can download the flyer for the event here
- Special guest speaker Leigh Ewbank from Friends of the Earth will speak on renewable energy in Victoria – policy, activity and campaign responses.
- BEAM life member Phil Bourne will be our MC for the night
- Peter Lockyer (Acting President) presenting the presidents report while Caroline Morris is away on holiday.
- Cynthia Lim and Linda Kennedy will be presenting information about the Bulk Buying group and feedback on the ‘Fair Food’ stall held at the Seymour Market, held earlier on the same day.
- Peter Mitchell will be talking about the Mt Piper Biolink and Trust for Nature purchase
BYO drinks and dinner (or dessert) to share
Saturday 17th August 2013 from 6pm till 10pm
Cost: $5, bookings essential – Gavan Hall, High Street Broadford
Located opposite the supermarket. Crockery and Cutlery provided.
It’s sure to be another great night out. Numbers limited so you MUST book in before 10th of August to avoid disappointment. For bookings contact Barb on 0428 311 553 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Deposit to BEAM Mitchell Environment Group
BSB: 633-000. Account number:1330-59139
– incl surname and “AGM” in direct deposit payments please!
- Cheque made payable to BEAM Mitchell Environment Group.
Post to: P.O Box 310 Broadford Vic 3658